Tuesday, September 19, 2017

True Purpose..

"Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny; 
they have something to fulfill, 
some message has to be delivered, 
some work has to be completed. 
You are not here accidentally; you are here meaningfully. 
There is a purpose behind you."
 ~Osho~
                                                         

It is time to walk into another new path..
Somewhere totally different from my current place..

Things gonna be different;
Lifestyle..
Food..
People..
Environment..

I know I am going to miss a lot of things;
Time I spent with my friends..
Time I spent with my relatives..
Some activity that I enjoy on weekend..
Some places that I visit occasionally..
Some food that I have craving always..

It is going to be difficult..
I may cry..
I may feel lonely again..

But deep down,
I know this is my new path..
A path that I must go, on my own..

No matter what the outcome,
I will never be the same..
I will find my purpose..=)



No comments: