Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Kindness..

"Do not underestimate a moment of your kindness. 
It has the power to change lives in way you may never know."
                                                       

Recently, 
I think of you a lot, mum..
I recalled the times when your friends described you as a kind person..
I knew how you want to help people within your capabilities..

You never really teach me how to be kind..
"Behave yourself!"
That is the only sentence I heard from you always..=D

I do not know when kindness plays an important part in my life..
I am learning to practice kindness as an act of love..

Sometimes, I know I am just being nice instead of kind..
There is a profound meaning between being kind and being nice..
Most people are just being nice but not being kind..

Being nice means behaving courteously and politely so that our behaviour is pleasing or agreeable to others..

Being kind is based on wisdom and without needing to please anyone, including yourself..

To be kind, we need to be bold, daringly bold.
True kindness comes with discernment.
It is inclusive: within and without.
It is all embracing.
It is without limits.

Don't Be Nice, Be Kind! =)


No comments: