Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I had Stopped..

"Stop the chase. 
Realize that just because something is hard to get, 
doesn't mean it is worth the effort. 
No one is worth running after. 
It is better to find someone who will meet you in the middle."
                                                                

I decided to find people out when I feel lonely..
I decided to watch series of movies just to kill my lonely time..
I decided to chat with strangers through dating apps because I feel lonely..

Every time you play dating apps, 
You are actually feeding to your loneliness..
You are trying to ignore the fact that you are lonely..
You are wasting your time chatting with people whom you clearly know is of no point..

I agreed human beings need companion in life..
Through dating apps, 
You get to know new people..
You chat with them..
You hang out with them..
Then..
The cycle will repeat with new people..

After a while, I find this exhausting and making me feel worse on my loneliness..

The moment when I decided not to keep distracting myself 
because I feel lonely, I knew I grew again..

Instead of wasting my time, 
its time for me to look at a different perspective.. 

At least I have the real courage now to face my loneliness..=)

1 comment:

Rudraksha Ratna said...

https://allfestivalindia.wordpress.com/2020/08/29/things-to-know-about-diwali-2020/