Saturday, August 6, 2016

I Met the First Person...

"I am glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then before you know it, the times we had together were gone."

                                                                                                   

I am pretty much sure I met the first person in my life.

This person...
Does not really have any common interest with me.
Yet I feel the compatibility between us.

This person...
Initially makes me have that fear.
Yet I try to overcome my fear.

This person...
Does not seem to be a nature lover person.
Yet enlighten me with a different perspective on how nature goes.

This person...
Looks so stressful with so many things in mind.
I wish I can help to reduce the stress.

This person...
Hardly have time for me.
Yet I still hope that one day there will be time for me.

Somehow,
I really want to keep on believing, keep on hoping that...
Maybe I will become this person priority.
Maybe I am not an option.

This person came to my life and taught me a lot, I felt grateful and happy to came across this person.

But...
I know is time to stop hoping and believing.
I know it is time for me to let it go and move on.



No comments: