Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fighting...

"I would rather be in the friendzone than in a relationship with someone who doesn't appreciate me."
                                                                                      

I have slowly slowly adapt myself back to square one...
I allowed myself to feel sad and emo for few days..
I keep telling myself that I will be alright, time will heal it...
I tried to stay optimistic...

As days go by..
I start to build back the wall that is protecting me with better materials...
I have locked the door to my heart...

One message..
The wall just cracked...
I almost want to open the door...

I am still fighting...
I wondered how much energy left for this fight...
I wondered will I breakdown...

Somehow...
I know my buddies want me to win this fight..
They are ready to support me and stand by my side...

So...
I am trying my best to fight relentlessly...

No comments: