Monday, April 2, 2012

Results...Is that really important????

OMG...most of my course mates were so stress with the results...Is results really that important? I do agree with one of my Thailand friend that he stated results was just a number in a paper, so what is so great of the numbers? hahahaha...i do agree with him but not for my few course mates...they are so stress that they did not sleep well, eat well and some even feel stomachache then want to vomit...hahahaha...i do not know what to say...telling them to not feel so stress is like throwing money into the sea...waste time, waste energy and waste saliva...hahaha...suddenly just sick with this things...

Before the exams, they have been telling me that they did not read finish, very scare, forget everything already and etc....
After exams, they came out from the exam room and started telling oh the questions is so hard, i do not know how to answer, my answer wrong d, die la this time sure score badly d and etc...
While waiting for results to come out which takes roughly 1 to 2 weeks, they will be saying aiya serena you did not worry because she sure score good d, you so geng, me this time die lo, a lot of questions do not know how to answer...sigh...
Results came out d, and surprisingly their results is much better than me and they start saying eh how come i score so good 1, can't believe le, how about you, serena?
And my results was lower than them...i was like sweat thinking of all this while they have been worried for what? saja syok ka....sigh...

People are always like that or to be accurate Malaysian students majority are like that...even though they did say that "aiya now results not important d, they see our performance 1"...people who telling me this was indeed a person who care results the most...aiming high for first class and do not want to be the lowest marks person...sigh...suddenly just feel tired with all this kind of people but this is life...i am sure everyone will meet this kind of people...what i can do? i will just bear with them...hahahaha...

2 comments:

YanMing said...

seriously, results is NOT EVERYTHING. yes it's important, but to a certain extend only. the rest is really depends on you. :)

-xiaogongzhu- said...

It's important only when you needed a scholarship to survive. Although at here, I just hope that my results are enough to help me to survive despite my marks being lower than others...:(

Oh yeah, I meet a lot of these kinda people in NUS. All very fake one. Say didn't study, end up getting super high marks..:/