Friday, October 22, 2010

Soul mates…

I feel happy and grateful for I have found a soul mate…of course I won’t be telling you who…it is a secret and please do not ask me k…

But now I am in the university somehow I miss my soul mate…^_^

People told me that when you came university, you came to learn new things, came to gain new experience for your future but university life is not that easy…you really got to learn a lot of things…I does not only mean the academic k…you meet people from all walks of life…from the first impression, you will never know whether this person is good or bad…impossible a person character has written on the face…so you need time to explore…now I almost finish my semester 1 in UPM and I realize a lot of misjudgment I had made…although I did manage to find a more close friend but I cannot consider her as my best friend…sometimes I not really like the way she is talking…maybe that is her character so I could not say anything...i have learn this moral values since young just that when I came here only I realize how important this values means…so the important thing that I learn is…

“In order to go through the life in university, all you need is patient and tolerant”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

one question:
guy or girl leh geh?!lolx! =X
anggap i tak ask..

S3r3n@ said...

soulmate reli mz be guy 1 meh...LOL...

Txin said...

u always doing great. =)