Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Have Been So BUSY!!!!!

First of all, i got to apologize for not updating my blog for so long...hahahaha...i can just say the main reason is i am busy...
right after my 2 weeks of Raya holiday at Taiping, i have been busy with test then assignment then presentation...recently some more busy practicing for diabolo performance...
wah i cannot believe i have been busy right after the holiday...until today, i still will keep on busy till the end of the month...then i will focus on my final exam...sigh...
hopefully next week i will be able to spend some time watching movie and relax...hehehe...

So i feel sorry for not being able to update my blog so often...anyway i guess by end of this month, i will be more relax and just face the final exam...i do feel sad for i think i cannot score well in my first semester...this is because UPM plan to change new system and we as usual become the white mice...so my final exams for every courses will be in essay and structure form...as i know last time our exam paper is in this format but i never expect Kenegaraan paper which is almost the same as Pengajian Am paper will turn from objectives paper to essay form...
oh my goodness this will make me recall back my Sejarah Paper 2 in Form 5...sigh...so i guess it will be kind of hard for me to get a good grade in first semester...
anyway i will try my best...so that goes same to all my friends who are having final exams soon...
All The Best to You All!!!!