Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Brand New Life in UPM...

After 1 week of orientation, i finally know the feeling of homesick...throughout the week of orientation,i was still fine and i feel myself like participating in a camp...it was indeed a busy and tiring week...then the orientation ended on sat night...on sunday i went to The Mines with my roommate and Li Chui...the next day i fall sick, i guess i am having mild fever...today only i feel myself had recover...

University life was so much different...many things i have to settle myself...now i still not really get use to the new environment but the only good things i can say is i can focus on my study because here hardly got any entertainment like television...sometimes i do feel boring...hahahaha...anyway this is my new life...i have 3 Chinese same like me is a junior as my roommates, 1 of them are taking the same course as mine...hahaha...anyway they are indeed friendly too...so far we live in peace...hahahaha...i am glad that quite a number of Chinese taking the same course as mine...at first i thought my course might have only 3 to 4 Chinese but luckily we do have 8 Chinese...i quite enjoy the lessons i attend but start to feel headache when i heard about the presentation then exam coming and assignment...hopefully i can score well in the exam...i can say i have no regret of choosing Bachelor Science Horticulture in UPM...suddenly feel that this course can help me to achieve my dreams of becoming a landscape designer...of course with an excellent results only i will be guaranteed with a good job...so i must work hard for my future...hahahaha...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

加油啊serena!~

-xiaogongzhu- said...

hehe...sure can, my dear...Glad to know that life's in UPM is great. Well yeah. Find a day I'll drop by KL if I had the chance, then we hang out lar kay...?? Miss ya so much:)
When's exam?? Mine on the November...sigh...