Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goodbye Taiping...

"Goodbye Taiping" sounds like i am not coming back to Taiping anymore...hahahaha...what i mean is the first time i am leaving Taiping for so long...i will miss the rain, scenery n peaceful town of Taiping...hahahaha...tomorrow i am heading to KL with my mum...the time has arrived so i shall just face it...hahahaha...recently i am no longer having sleepless night, instead i will still sleep late at night but wake up early in the morning...maybe that's because i want to treasure the time i still in Taiping...i don't want my time wasted for sleeping...hahaha...yesterday i just packed ready all the things to bring to UPM...i didn;t bring many luggage because my transportation is bus...there are some things i will buy in KL...some of my friends are now in KL so i guess I'll try my best to spend some time hanging out with them...hahahaha...don't worry it's my promise...^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serena...Bye bye...take care...all the best...:)

Unknown said...

serena, take care oh!~