Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time pass quick please...

Recently i felt my life was so busy...i never felt like this before...maybe because i stress up myself...STPM do really a scary examination which makes people headache, hectic and fatigue...almost like dying...anyway i just pass my MUET trial yesterday...i sat for 3 papers except speaking...so at least i do got a good result in paper 1 which is listening part...very happy but yet tired because this was not the real MUET test...how nice if it is...at least i can relieve for a while...anyway 2 more weeks and i am really going to sit for the test...but i can't focus fully on MUET as my mid year exam is coming soon...this time is even much much harder than my previous test...awww...i not really can understand chemistry...really very tired...i so hope this year can pass as fast as possible...i really can't bear to face it...

No comments: