Sunday, April 12, 2009

Doubt....

Something just happened...i don't know is a good things or a bad things...but this time i was quite calm...never over worried...hehehe...i believe as people grew older, their mind start to think more mature...this is what happen to me now...oh my goodness...sometimes i just feel that there is a gap between my friends...not all of course...maybe because i had experienced a lot of things, somethings which i don't hope to experienced it and yet it happened to me...so i learn to be tough...i know everything must end with a solution...so i learn to figure out the solution...there are a lot of things i have thought before...something impossible but what will happen if that is possible? Just like an example of if i was not good in my study, maybe i will start working right after SPM, then i can earn money for my family...if not like now, i still need money from my family...sometimes i just think what is the purpose i study? People will say you get a better degree then your salary will be higher...but i start to doubt...

No comments: