Monday, March 23, 2009

School reopen...

Finally after 1 week of holiday, everything back to school life...recently i felt that what i wants to do end up doing nothing...sigh...what's wrong with me actually...i got to wake up from dream now...no longer honeymoon time...now is time to study...today one of my teacher told us about how good if u become a teacher...teacher is the only job that after you graduates, you will automatically become a teacher with a basic salary of almost RM2+++...after that, i just can't understand why suddenly i feel of wanted to be a teacher...one of my friend got shocked and asked me "are you serious?"...then i think throughly all over again...hahaha...i guess i was just out of my mind for a while...after some time of thinking, i don't think i can teach...honestly, i can understand something but i can't explain about it...a funny thing right...hehehe...anyway i will think is a waste of 1 year if i give up STPM and go teaching courses...moreover i wants to experience the life in local university whom my cousin and teachers were telling..."the most enjoyable time in your life is the life in university"...so i don't want to miss this...hehehe...so i think the only way for me to achieve this is to work hard...gambateh serena!!!!hehehe...

No comments: