Friday, March 27, 2009

Another piece of artwork after 2 years...



When i heard about a stamp design competition which held in school on last Monday, my reaction was nothing...if the past of me i am sure i will be very interested to took part but not now anymore...after all i do took part in this competition...hehe...first is because my friend called me to took part seem like i guarantee will win..hahaha...its funny k...second is because i want to get co curriculum marks...i plan to complete my co curriculum marks as soon as possible so that i can spend more time for study...anyway i started drawing on Tuesday and then spend about an hour per day to complete my drawing...so i took 3 days to complete it as the dateline is on Friday...hehe...when i finished my final touch up, i have the feeling of don't want to pass up..i prefer to keep it...hehehe...anyway i was happy that the drawing turned out great...since i had pass my SPM, i think almost 2 years i never touch on my water color...hehehe...i thought my coloring will drop but luckily i still manage to maintain my standard...hehehe...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like d picturela.so nice!