Friday, October 17, 2008

just now received a call from my old friend, Iqmal, actually was a bit shock because yesterday one of my friend just said that she miss Iqmal...hehehe...anyway we talk for about 7 minutes...within this 7 minutes i flash back my life in convent...honestly say i really enjoy my life in Convent...not to confuse...i enjoy study in Hua Lian, the teaching skill in Hua Lian is much better than in Convent but if talk about enjoy myself to have fun among friends,i would say Convent better...hehehe...at Hua Lian quite stress especially when exam coming because the students will be all studying even in class...this hardly been seen in Convent...in Convent, even when exam is coming, everyone are still enjoy maybe some will read at home but hardly i will see people read books in class, we all end up chatting together as if we have pass our exam...not stress and yet fun...hehehe...kind of miss my old friends but i think if i will be given a chance to meet them in a certain gathering i either may feel bored or enjoy myself there...i hope i can enjoy myself.........

1 comment:

Rourou said...

hmm... just pass by n say hi + i miss u... hahax.... good luck in exam + result! =)