Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally....Exam finish...

today i should felt very happy for finishing my final year exam...but...sigh...although i didn't fail my math paper,the marks have drop...feeling very disappointed with myself...sigh...i am too confident that i can score well in math but right after math test,i am very regret...luckily i didn't fail but there still be some feeling of sad....sigh...anyway i hope i will pass all the subject in my final year exam,i won't hope for good result as i know my limit...in addition, this test i didn't really prepare myself well so i don't hope much...may god bless me...i will take this results as a lesson...learn from mistakes...sigh...now i have about 3 months to make myself get ready for the coming test...must work hard to achieve my dreams...oh ya my friend told me about a career that i never heard before..."art therapy"...such an interesting career...i have do some survey and i knew that i want to study this i must get very good result in my STPM because the course is in UM...ever since small i already felt that i would like learn something related to art...so after SPM,i was given a chance to fulfill my dreams but i have give up...maybe i am not suitable to become a designer so maybe something else related to art...hehehe...i will work extra extra extra hard for it...i know i can do it...

No comments: