Thursday, August 21, 2008

wow during tis holiday i cant rest at all...after the graduation nite,the next day i hv 2 go work part time oredi...pity me rite...hehehe...actually if can i dun1 2 work cos i wan 2 focus on my study but becos of having financial problem so i hv 2 work...sigh..my life seem so tough...sumtimes i do reli jealous bout sum ppl who ntg 2 wori,they gt money,a complete family n a prefect love...hahaha...money?if my family got then i nonit cum out work d...family?mine not bad la live wif my mum ,uncle,brothers n recently 2 new member my sis-in-law n her daughter...love?ever since i born i dun even hv a date be4...ermm..mayb becos i am ugly n sumtimes do reli quite fierce n oh ya last time i study in all girls sch so i dun reli hv guys fren...i am an introverted person...tats y i dun mix wif ppl easily..i hv lots of frens but i dun hv best fren...so sumtimes i do jealous my fren who got their own best fren...hahaha...seem lik i am a person who lik to feel jealous but dun wori my jelous is 4 a while oli...whenever i felt jealous of sumtin the next day i wil be fine bak oredi...hehehe..same 2 my love life oso...majoriti gals n guys nw enjoy dating life..tat goes 2 most of my fren too..i do jealous my fren who gt ppl 2 love n care...i 1 2 experience it oso...hahaha...tis is wat i always tin but if i tin long i wont hope 4 tis kind of love life which is cal puppy love...i would prefer a long lasting love rather then a short n sweet love...n honestly say if i reli fall in love i would love tat person 4 the rest of my life...i jz wonder hw can ppl change their love partner so easily...i am a person who reli appreciate love...love is beautiful n mystery..cant u jz wonder hw special the love is..hahaha...i blive one day i wil meet my mr.right..dun hv 2 be very handsum,rich or hv a good body figure..my request was jz a guy who can make me feel secure n loyal...i jz 1 a guy who is loyal 2 me...if i find him i would be very grateful 2 GOD...thankz 4 full full filling my wish...

No comments: