Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am very sad yesterday...not oli tat sad+stress...aaarrrggghhh...almost wana give up myself d...luckily i knw hw 2 stop tis thinking...so nw i am ok d...be optimistic...ntg is impossible...wana knw y i sad...sigh...becos of my exam result lo...although din fail but sad cos din gt the mark i wish for..i reli study finish the scope needed but i cant blive my marks is lower than my frens who not study finish...very dissappointed wif myself...sigh...f6 is reli a very hard..much much harder than f5...anyway tats wat i am thinking yesterday...anyway i knw hw 2 release my stress...hahaha...i knw i can do it...

ok hw bout 2day? i am very happy cos i almost finish wat i hv 2 do...i oredi plan after mon,i wil do revision evryday...hope i can gt a better score on the cumin final yr exam...i blive practice makes prefect...hehe...n of course i knw i can do it...hahaha...is impossible 2 call me study 4 the whole daysrite...so i do wil find my time 2 relax such as watching movie...recently i am looking for a japenese movie entitle "Hana Yori Dango"...i wish i can gt 2 watch tis show cos tis show is worth 2 watch...in meantime i wil be watching other show 1st...i pray hard everyday not oli hope i can score better nx time but oso hope i can find tis show...hahaha...i blive GOD my help me...hehehe....anyway maybe after mon i wil update my blog again...cos i am bz wif the graduation nite tats goin 2 hell on tis cumin mon..so sfter mon i tin i will hv the time but if i din update my blog tats means i wil be working part time d...sigh...seem lik my life is so hectic...hahaha...anyway do enjoy my life...

No comments: