Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Distance...

“Everybody is appearing with a mask which is smiling, happy-looking, 
so everybody is deceiving everybody else.
You also appear with a mask, so others think you are happier,
you think others are happier. 
That is the illusion that distance creates.”
~Osho~
______________________________

The moments when I decided to start a new life..
Somewhere far from the city..
I am prepared for what might happen..

Initially I thought everything is still fine..
But eventually things become more distant..

I still remember when I am single,
I do not understand why my friend who have boyfriend seems busy..

Now that I am in a relationship,
I think back and I start to wonder..
Am I really busy?
Am I being forgotten?

Maybe this is how life goes..
You do thought of the good old memories..
But it was a past tense..

This new life I am having now..
I do enjoyed a lot..

Despite feeling sad occasionally..
I never regret my decision..

A wise man told me before..
“As you walk on your own path, you get lonelier and its ok.
Do not be afraid. 
Do not turn back.
Just keep walking and believe in yourself.”

No comments: