Tuesday, July 17, 2018

3 years...

"In life you may be poor or rich, 
but death is the great equalizer. 
The greatest communism is in death. 
Howsoever you live, it makes no difference; 
death happens equally. 
In life, equality is impossible; 
in death, inequality is impossible. 
Become aware of it, contemplate it."
~ Osho ~ 
                                                 

Just in a blink of an eye, 3 years have passed..
I still miss you..
Although not so often, I know I miss you..

I am pretty sure you must have been either,
In a totally new dimension,
Or reborn again..
I am happy for I have met you in this life..

If you are still here,
I want to share with you my happiness..
Thank you..
Because without you,
I will not be in this life..

Sometimes I will recall the day when you left the world..
Is fast and mystery..
That scene is precious to me..
Vividly clear in my memories..

I did not know how it happened,
But that experience makes me grow a lot..
Way beyond what I expected..
Yet I know you saw how well I handled it..

Just let me miss you more today..
Sadness..
Happiness..
I appreciate it..

I love you, Mum..=)

No comments: