Thursday, May 17, 2018

Life Purpose...


"Do not try to understand life. Live it! 
Do not try to understand love. Move into love. 
Then you will know and that knowing will come out of your experiencing. "
~ Osho ~
____________________________

Seems like I am still not very sure with myself..
Just a few questions, 
I can feel how difficult for me to convey out through words..

"What do you want in your life?"
This question left me speechless..

What I am looking now is more of an internal than external thing..
I have freedom yet I am lost too..

I know I have plenty of self-homework to do..
How to love without expectation?
How to gain peace with yourself?
How to receive happiness within myself?
How to show my vulnerability?

Be daring to try..
Be open up to new possibilities..
Be free..

Long way to go..
I am learning and always learning..

Life does not happen to you,
Life happens for you.

No comments: