Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Missing you...

 "It takes someone really brave to be a mother, 
someone strong to raise a child and 
someone special to love someone more than herself."
                                                        

I miss you, mum! =)

Although I did not miss you every single day..
When I do, I still hope to meet you, to hug you and to talk to you all days..

Sometimes I wondered who will I be if you are still here..
Who I am today, will it be the same if you are here?

If I can trade anything that I have with just 5 minutes of meeting you, 
I will be so willingly and grateful to accept this trade..

Sadly, this trade will never come..
It will only be my dream..

Thank you for I have been smiling thinking of you..
Thank you for your sacrifices that makes me realize the importance of health..
Thank you for giving me this chance of living on my own..
Thank you for whatever you have did, is for my own good..
Thank you for I am proud to be your daughter..

Thank you so much and I will always miss you, mum! =)
Lets meet again in our next life..=D


No comments: