Monday, October 31, 2016

You...

"She gave all that she had;
 She tried when you didn't;
 and she'll walk away knowing that in the end,
 You were not worthy of her love."
                                                                                      

Sometimes I do wish I never met you..
I wondered how will I be now if I did not meet you..

People may think I am being desperate for how I act..
People may feel I am being stupid for making the drastic move..
I never regret every of my decision..

I feel like telling you this;
You are a jerk!
I am gathering my courage to cut you off totally..
I do not know when but I really hope is soon..

How I wish I can delete you..
I am trying to stop hoping for miracle..
Please do not like my post..
Please do not text me..
Please just please..

No comments: