Friday, January 1, 2016

Goodbye, Thank you and Hi...

Goodbye..
Each year brings different memories to me. 2015 had been an exceptionally year to me for it had given me a lot of things. Its unbearable sometimes but I do overcome it. Anyway I am so grateful to 2015 because it made me grow so much a lot than the previous year.

Here is the things I get in 2015:

PAIN
All this while I thought pain is just like you had a cut in your hand or you accidentally knock your leg at a cupboard or whatsoever. I experienced internal pain instead of external pain. It excruciating and it actually takes a very long time to fully recover or maybe never recover. The pain is a whole new level that I could not find any word to describe how it feels.

SAD
Sadness always makes me feel lonely. Sadness brings tears to me. Sadness can demotivate and spoil your day. When sadness come, you cannot avoid but choose to embrace it. As an adult, I cried the most in 2015.

SHOCK
Honestly I was shocked with my working life culture. It is not as simple and easy as I thought. I still cannot believe for getting reprimand by my boss almost once a week for at least 5 months. Surprisingly I overcome it. I was also shocked to see how fragile a human life can be. You seem okay but the moment you knew something is wrong with your health, you can changed totally.

ANGER
After you left me, I am actually angry with myself. Angry for not listening to your advice and demand. Angry for being ignorant to your feelings. Angry for being playful and take things lightly. Angry for not always being with you. So much anger in me that I almost felt like ending my life for being such a useless, disobedient, ignorant, disrespectful and many more attitudes that makes you sad.

LONELY
Suddenly I felt so lonely that the loneliness is so different from being single. I used to feel lonely for still remaining single and hopping for a boyfriend. However, 2015 had given me another much more deeper loneliness that I felt like I am going to be alone for the rest of my life, the feeling of missing something too previous that I felt myself unconsciously living in this world.

Thank you...
Even though 2015 brought me these unhappy things, I learned a lot from each of the things I listed above.
I grew so much in 2015. I started to looked at myself, the people around me and the world differently.
Sometimes I cannot even believe what I have become now is so different from 5 years ago, what I thought myself would be.
Deep down I felt extremely grateful to every single things that happen to me.
It is this little things that act like the puzzle pieces which I have yet to complete my puzzle.
By the way, it is still a long way to go and I will keep learning for sure.

Hi...
So now I would like to welcome 2016 with a big wide smile.
Although we will never know what and how 2016 is going to give us things, what we can do is just to live in the present, to be ready for any unknowns, and to overcome any obstacles that might happen.
Just believe that 2016 is gonna be an amazing and fabulous year for you and I am sure it will be somehow.
After all, let's just face 2016 happily and healthily. =D

No comments: