Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a busy day! And yet its fun...

Today is the first day of the 1 week holiday...yipee...anyway this holiday is not to have fun but to study for trial...sigh...after all i do plan to do revision but not today...today is a busy day for me...early in the morning around 6.45am, i have to wake up to study...hahahaha...bluffing k...crazy meh so early study...hahaha...joking k...i wake up to fetch my mum to the market...after that, of course sleep back la until 9.30am because later around 11am got appointment to play badminton with friends...hahaha...i went there quite early around 10.50am, luckily one of my friends reach at the same time too so we two play first...about 11.15am only we saw few other friends come..i think only at 12 noon i really saw most of my friends...hahaha...anyway the game suppose to end at 1pm but i have to go back early a bit...hehehe...sigh...got to do house cleaning today...sweep the floor, mop the floor, tidy up every room...i still wonder why i agree to do this...hahaha...anyway maybe because if my mum called me do it few days later then i won't agree d as i was suppose to study for my trial...so better do it now so that my mum won't have to do it later by herself...i plan 2.30pm start house cleaning then maybe at about 4pm i shall complete everything...hehehe...as i say is a busy day so at 4.3opm i will go pokok assam with tee xin to buy some food to eat...hehehe...after that another appointment with friends too that is go hiking at Maxwell Hill at about 5pm...hahaha...i guess we will hike till 6.30pm kua...hahaha...oh finally the day end...hahaha...my horoscope tell me that today is a great day with friends...i do agree with this...hehehe...that's all...bye...

No comments: