Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A busy holiday....

sigh...i was so tired...my 2008 holiday is so busy than my school life...i want to find some time to relax myself, yet is so hard to find out...sigh...so miss the time when after SPM...no worries and no school work...i was very busy...i just can't believe and don't want to accept the fact that my holiday are going to end...oh my god...my homework are still at my study table...i scare i can't finish up my homework...so sad...i was damn sad not just because i didn't finish up my homework but i also didn't spend some time to do revision...i just hate myself for being so lazy...sad...when the clock struck 12 in midnight...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!....first of all i would like to make my wish...ermmm...hope i can finish up my homework as soon as possible...hope i can catch up with my study at school...hope i can improve myself in every subject that i was studying now...and hope i can get what i want in the future...hehehe....may dreams come true...

No comments: