Saturday, August 18, 2018

Lucky...

"A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. 
A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man."
_____________________________

When I told my friends about you..
They always asked me..
Who is that lucky person? =D

You say you are lucky..
In fact..
I am lucky for I believe that you will love me dearly..=)
Your love, care and respect for me..
I see it always..

Having a person beside each other do make us feel less lonely..
We feel valued and appreciated..

Relationships always start with honeymoon period which everything looks good and happy..
After that period, only will be the real test for a relationship to last..
We will never know when the honeymoon period end..
But I promise that I will try my best not to give up on each other so easily..

I do not know how long it may last..
But whatever that happens now..
Will be one of the best memories throughout my life..

Writing down this post is to remind myself in future..
How wonderful you are in my life right now..


No comments: