Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a shock...

Everything is in God's plan...just like today...i never thought i will faint in school...hehehe...today my school had held a blood donation champaign..as usual i volunteer to donate my blood just like last year...due to this blood donation and my biology practical experiment, i chose to come school in state of going Ipoh with my family...something unbelievable happened...this was my second time i donate...so after donation, my friend and i wanted to go back biology laboratory..at that time my friend asked me together go back class which is on the third floor to take our books...at first i refuse because i feel something will happen to myself if i go up but anyway i also went up as my friend seem to so desperate to go upstairs...hehehe...so i follow her go back our class..once i reach the classroom i start to feel a bit dizzy...i try to rest myself...soon we go downstairs back to the lab..once i reach the lab i straight away sit on a bench and try to close my eyes,relax myself...the worst thing is my vision went blur...what i seen start to turn white dots..more and more...at that time i start to feel scared...i might die..hahaha..this is what i thought...then my teacher say that my face looks pale and he called me to rest...after some time, my face turn worst..white,very pale...my friend was shock to see me like that...so they decided to bring me go see the nurse...at that time my vision was almost white..i can't see colour..scary for me but i still can hear something so i try to walk go but i just manage to walk till the door of the lab and i just pass out...hahaha...can't believe it...after that my teacher and my fellow friends help to wake me up...very thanks to them...just when the nurse come to the lab, i am back to conscious...i manage to walk back to the hall for some rest..drink some hot drink and rest for a while...soon i am back to normal but for me everything was just like a dream...i had wake up from my dream...during my unconsciousness, i heard how my friends and teacher help me...i can hear but i can't open my eyes...wow...seem like i had bring much trouble to everyone..very sorry ya...hehehe...anyway thanks to does who are so care and help me a lot...thanks very much...what happened today will be remember forever...hehehe...

No comments: