Thursday, December 25, 2008

i am scare...

how nice if i can be like my friends, not to over emotional and over worried...i hate myself for being such a crying baby...very easily my tears will drop...i just don't know what happen to me just now at my friend house...maybe i was kind of too stress...so after that i felt much better...i was really scared...i didn't finish up my homework...i was very scared...i am going to sit for the JPJ test for driving...i was really scared as i didn't do any revision this holiday...every time what i have thought doesn't seem to happen in daily life...i thought i could finish up my homework before i am working...i thought i could finish up my school project by early December...i thought i could do revision everyday...and yet not even one have completed...i don't know why i like to blame myself for being so lazy...if i could be more hardworking to do what i want to do,maybe i won't felt that stress now...i want to relax myself but i can't make it...i found it so difficult...i tried to spend more and more time to do my homework but i don't know why i can't complete even one of my homework...what i have study from June till November in Hua Lian is like i experiencing lost memory...i don't know how to do my homework...my maths especially, spend so much time to answer the question and yet i can't even answer the question completely...sigh...anyway i still hope i can finish up my homework as soon as possible...

No comments: